8.10.2010

Today was the Day From...


you KNOW WHERE!!! Oh my goodness..I was already NOT feeling good and then I had to work up front for the last two hours and you would not believe some of the students that were coming through the line. Some of them I just wanted to look at with a **BLANK** stare LOL SERIOUSLY!! I just wanted to come home, take a shower and go straight to bed. Thankfully, I have a loving mother who spoils me (if your reading this Mom I love you!!)Anyway, she made me some chicken because she knew I have not been feeling good the past couple of days, so I stopped by and picked that up and then I came home. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I want to try to start and hopefully by this weekend finish a mini book that I was inspired to do by one of my favorite bloggers that I **secretly** stalk LOL Christina Clouse. I love her work! and she posted a mini that I want to re-create this weekend. If I do it, I will post it here!! G-nite!!

No comments: