All We Need Is Love....And I Have Found It...

8.08.2010

Thickers Chipboard Glitter Stickers - Sprinkles Alpha/MANY COLORS : embellishments : scrapbooking : Shop | Joann.com

Thickers Chipboard Glitter Stickers - Sprinkles Alpha/MANY COLORS : embellishments : scrapbooking : Shop | Joann.com
Posted by Erika at 11:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Peachycheap
Bella Blinkie with Border
Big Picture Classes

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • Scrapbooking Away...
      • Currently:
      • My First Really Fast....
      • Okay so every now and then...
      • I would like to dedicate this video to all the Dad...
      • My Next Project
      • Ellen and Twitch on So You Think You Can Dance
      • Work In Progress
      • Shoe Alert!!
      • Working on my New Mini Book
      • MANNNNNNN......
      • This was funny to me
      • Today was the Day From...
      • Searching for a New Phone
      • Thickers Chipboard Glitter Stickers - Sprinkles Al...
      • Had Fun with My Niece and Nephew
      • Egg Whites...
      • Family Visit (32 photos), by Erika Jackson
      • Today is D-DAY
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)

Facebook Badge

Erika Jones-Jackson

Create Your Badge

My Blog List

  • kwernerdesign blog
    Moody Autumn Colors! Easy Ink Blended Cards (Calm Canopy Stamps & Dies) - Last week I shared some sneak peek cards featuring the Calm Canopy bundle. I got multiple requests to share a video showing how the cards were made. Luckil...
  • { A }
    December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill - Hello friends! Welcome to Paint + Play with Jill! My intention for this series is to experiment with this year's December Daily® mixed media products to ...
  • Balzer Designs
    PrintInktober 2023 Is Coming! - You guys, October will be here before you know it! What is #PrintInktober? I have been hosting this annual print-every-day challenge in October since 2018!...
  • ... just Laura
    Sunny Studio Stamps: On The List - This week, I'm quickly sharing all of the projects that I created for Sunny Studio Stamps for National Scrapbook Day, all of which are focusing on their aw...
  • he{ART}
    Today’s letters - Dear Wednesday… thank you for bringing the fall season with you and giving me glimpses of bright yellow leaf splatters and faint breezes. Dear Tia you in...
  • ponderings
    Creative Jump Start 2021--Get Ready for Fun and Inspiration! - I'm excited to announce that I'll be teaching with Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2021. This year CJS is celebrating its 10th Anniversary and is bigger than ever...
  • The Paper Orchard
    Disney + Goodbye - This is my blast from the past blog post. Old project that I forgot to post here. I like to spend most of my time making and dreaming up new ideas. So much...
  • Stitch In Time
    December Calendars 2018 - December Calendars are back! I made a couple of changes this year. First off, there are two sizes 6x8 and 3x8. It seems like a lot of people were experimen...
  • It's Me, KP
    Free National Donut Day Printable - I am such a terrible blogger that I couldn't even remember my password to get back in here. Ugh. However, I did want to post about a free printable I sent ...
  • simply me
    a New Blog Space! - https://blog.donnadowney.com/ stop over for a visit! * we are working on developing a new blog space and migrating all of out Artist Gang, Curator and Find...
  • Cherish Everyday
    Spread Joy During the Holidays #TinyPrintsHoliday - The magic of the Holiday season has arrived in our household. It is one of my favorite times of the year. One of my favorite traditions is to Spread Joy D...
  • The life of a Dutch scrapper
    When you have a child suffering from depression. - This might be the hardest post I ever had written and I have doubted to post it or not, but it has been on my mind sinds last week and I can’t shake it loo...
  • Estellita
    HyperAntivirus - This content is locked! Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content. tweet error +1 us share error --HyperAntivirus -- HyperAnt...
  • My Natural Hair Journey
    Today is wash day!! -
  • TERESA COLLINS
    NEW BLOG IS LIVE.... - You can now find my new blog at blogger here- http://www.teresacollinsdesignsblog.com Hope you will come and visit me here.
  • Pandemonium
    Falkland Islands or Isla Malvinas? - So what is the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions The Falklands? War? The British? Penguins? I remembered the conflict (they don't like t...
  • Rebecca Sower
    i have moved... - ...I hope you will come see me at my new home on the web over here.
  • this is the story.
    Hey, hey, hey! - I'm starting fresh in 2013 with a new blog! Please follow me at my new blog - Chasing Paper Dreams. This blog will stay up for the time being :-) Happy New...
  • Coffee Girl Crafts: A blog about pretty things
    GDT Cocoa Daisy January Kits - I am delighted and honored to share that I am the Guest Designer for Cocoa Daisy's January kits. I made three layouts and a minibook, and I really could h...
  • Stop!! It's Scrappin' time!!
    scrappin at Scrappy Chic in livonia with the bff - finally got a chance to ecscape with the bff to spend the day scrapbooking, it was amazing!! we took off about 10am, heading off to scrappy chic, where we...
  • Serendipity
    April 2011 Randoms - [image: Bear1web] [image: Bear2web] [image: Bear3web] [image: Bear4web] [image: Bear5web] [image: Bear6web] [image: Bear7web] [image: Park2web] [im...
  • Tim Holtz
    -
  • Bits&Pieces
    -

Interior Design Sites

  • Photojojo
  • Once Upon A Design
  • ZGallerie
  • Crate & Barrel
  • Pier 1
  • Ikea
  • Pottery Barn

Favorite Scrapbook Sites

  • Scrapbook Pictures
  • Bakerella
  • Zutter Sisters
  • Houseof3
  • Two Peas in a Bucket
  • Scrap-A-Latte
  • Frantic Stamper
  • Blue Moon Scrapbooking
  • ScrapLovers

Feedjit

Unity Stamp Company
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey
kwernerdesign
Ma Blog
Persnickety Prints!
ScrapHappy
House of 3
Photobucket

Pages

  • Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Erika
I have been scrapbooking since 1990 when I scrapbooked my High School memories and have been hooked ever since. I also love photography and Interior Design. My favorite TV shows are CSI: Miami, Judge Mathis, Will and Grace and just about anything on HGTV.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • Scrapbooking Away...
      • Currently:
      • My First Really Fast....
      • Okay so every now and then...
      • I would like to dedicate this video to all the Dad...
      • My Next Project
      • Ellen and Twitch on So You Think You Can Dance
      • Work In Progress
      • Shoe Alert!!
      • Working on my New Mini Book
      • MANNNNNNN......
      • This was funny to me
      • Today was the Day From...
      • Searching for a New Phone
      • Thickers Chipboard Glitter Stickers - Sprinkles Al...
      • Had Fun with My Niece and Nephew
      • Egg Whites...
      • Family Visit (32 photos), by Erika Jackson
      • Today is D-DAY
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)

About Me

My photo
Erika
I have been scrapbooking since 1990 when I scrapbooked my High School memories and have been hooked ever since. I also love photography and Interior Design. My favorite TV shows are CSI: Miami, Judge Mathis, Will and Grace and just about anything on HGTV.
View my complete profile

About this blog

Followers

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.