8.09.2010

Searching for a New Phone


Sierra: Hi Auntie
Me: Hi Sierra
Sierra: Have you gotten your new phone yet?
Me: No, not yet Sierra
Sierra: Do you know when Auntie?
Me: No Sierra
Sierra: Uggggh, I wish you would get it tomorrow!!
Me: LOL

I have promised my Niece Sierra my old blackberry once I find the new phone that I want. I was debating between the new HTC HD2 phone by T-Mobile, or just upgrade my blackberry because I really like the blackberry. It was funny when I went phone shopping years ago the guy told me "Once you get a blackberry, you won't want another phone" And in some ways it's so true. Because the HTC phone has so many features (You can even watch movies on it!) plus it has the biggest display screen out right now, but the blackberry to me just seems so much more efficient. So I think I have made up my mind to get another blackberry but it will probably be sometime next month. Sorry Sierra, you will have to wait a little longer. {HUGS}

No comments: