Yes folks, today is DIET day. My pants have called for it, my shirts have called for it, my knees have called for it and dangit my stomach and chin has called for it!! I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore and I went to the store and bought a couple of new outfits, but then I thought about it and I'm like "Wait, you can't do what you did last time" which was kept getting bigger clothes every time I gained weight!! And last time I did so good with my diet that I lost 85lbs, but alas I have gained it all back since the surgery and stuff (Okay well NOT all of it but STILL). But NO MORE EXCUSES!! I went to the gym yesterday and worked out on the elliptical machine for 30 min (Just wanted to add that the AIR CONDITIONER was NOT WORKING!!!!!! Oh my goodness! have never sweated so much in my LIFE!! but endured to the end). , went to the grocery store and got all my stuff and I have been drinking my water all day. My best friend is going to do this with me and I know that will be fun having a workout/diet buddy. So...on with the "dreaded" pictures you are supposed to take for the BEFORE and then as I go along, I will post some more..OKAY SO FIRST HERE IS ME...

AND HERE IS MY BEST FRIEND...

The last picture in the bottom right corner I made us do, since we had to look so SERIOUS in the other three pics..
No comments:
Post a Comment