
Okay so one of my Best Friends (Robin) invited me over to a VIPj Party (Meaning wear your pajamas and tiara's and leave the boys at home party). I thought it was a sleepover and offered to bring my blow up bed only to find out that we were all going home the same night LOL (Sorry Robin for the misunderstanding) Anyway, we had a blast. From seeing Nana (she was so pretty) to passing the pig, to doing the Hokey Pokey, the Stroll and the Electric Slide..THEN THERE WAS...The Village People..We did YMCA and Macho Man and did NOT realize how LONG those songs were back then!!! LOL..We were worn out! Our mustache's kept trying to come off while we were dancing, I think two people put theirs back on backwards and upside down (Bwah hahahaha)it was hilarious!! Then we had an impression of Dolly Parton workin 9 to 5 and she was SO funny, but she could WORK IT in those HIGH HEELS!! (I was impressed!) All in All it was a good night and had fun! (Thanks Robin, you ROCK!!)



















No comments:
Post a Comment