5.08.2010
Okay So Last Week..
I was going to start this project that I did last year called the Week in the Life..It was created by the people at Creating Keepsakes Magazine and basically what it is, is a week out of your life, you are to take pictures of your daily life for seven days. I found it interesting because you never realize the little things that go on in your day-to-day activity because you are so busy. Well when you have a camera in your hand everyday for seven days you realize just how much you do in a day. I say this because last week was SO BUSY that I only got to take pictures of one day..other days I forgot my camera and on the last day of work I got sick and ended up coming home. So needless to say last week was a bust, but I will still post pictures of that Monday here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment