5.06.2010

I Have a New Neighbor

Okay so I live on the THIRD floor of my complex. Every now and then I like to go and sit on the patio and hang out with Saks, but lately I have been having this "Friend" that keeps showing up at the same time everyday. I'm amazed at how he/she can get so high up on a building without falling to their death. I also find this kinda funny that I would have a squirrel visiting my patio everyday seeing how I was attacked by one when I was 16 yrs old. (Yeah long story, diffrent time LOL)So this is the closest I have actually come to one in a long time and as long as they are on the OUTSIDE of the patio, WE ARE COOL!! So I decided to get out my camera and take pics of my New Neighbor..




No comments: