2.12.2010

You Ever Feel Like...


You're running around in circles wondering where your day went, and that you got absolutely NOTHING accomplished? That's how I feel..I have so much to do and it seems like the day goes by and I have only done maybe 3 out of the 25 things that I needed to do in that day. UGGGH! and I'm normally really organized about things but lately I have been feeling out of sorts. I'm a year away from finishing up my 4 yr degree and it feels like it is taking FOREVER and now its in an area that I don't want to do anymore. I feel like moving more towards photography or interior design. But alas, it will be in Business Management. I cannot stand feeling this stagnant in what I want and need to do. My co-worker/friend and I were talking yesterday about how we feel like we are off track and our minds are in different places all at once and to prove it, she was at the bank to get money for concert tickets and she got so excited that she left the bank with the deposit tube in her car! LOL!



I had to take a picture of her before she took it back to the bank it was so funny and cute at the same time..I think we all need a much deserved vacation..

No comments: