2.28.2010

Going Through Some Old Pages

So I'm trying to get my Mojo back with Scrapbooking. It comes and goes all the time. Don't get me wrong..it's constantly on my mind, especially with all of the photos that I take, and I even have ideas in my mind at the time that I am taking photos, but it is the MOTIVATION to do so! I have to get myself motivated again or else I am going to be doing another purge soon of all these scrapbook supplies that I have. With that being said, I started going through some of my old pages in my books and started getting some more ideas. I plan to try to do at least two pages a week and maybe start on a mini album. I am almost done with the mini album I did on the Girls Night Out at the Acropolis and I think my next one will be about Family. Oh and I have to finish my Pet Scrapbook for Saks..See??? Ugggh!! So many projects with so little time..I will get it done though..






No comments: