2.14.2010

Working on A New MiniBook



Sorry the pic has a glare on it but I gave up after so many takes, but you can see where I am going with the book. It's about a night out with the girls at this Greek Restaurant called Acropolis. It was a very nice restaurant. It was my first time going and the girls wanted me to try this drink (or shot) of ouzo. It tastes alot like black licorice to me. Anyway, they have a tradition of throwing napkins up in the air (instead of plates) which I'm happy because alot of people would be injured with flying glass LOL..but I also feel bad for the staff that has to clean up all of the napkins at the end of the night. Anyway, fun was had by all and they are all waiting on me to finish this minibook, so I will post pics once it is all finished..

No comments: