1.02.2010

Two Days to Go



Well its back to reality..My two weeks of vacation have officially ended this weekend..I go back to work on Monday (sigh) Well I can truly say it was relaxing though..it's just a catch 22 because you just never want to go back after being off for so long lol..Oh well all good things must end..Anyway today I am going to my sister's house later to get a perm put into my hair and later taking my Nieces to a party tonight..My baby sister is hanging out with me today as well. She decided to go to the store and pick up some crab legs to eat (YUM!) she was embarrassed at me taking pictures for my blog and told me that she would hunt me down and destroy my blog for doing so (Gosh a little harsh huh?)but she let me take them anyway and told me to put on here that one of the pictures is her picture of shame for having all these shells on her plate lol (she is too funny)



AND of course Saks tricked Mommy into taking him out MULTIPLE times today thinking he needed to go potty but NO it was just to hang outside and go sniffing and sight-seeing..LOL well I needed the exercise anyway but it is FREEZING OUTSIDE and he was so distracted by all of the kids outside playing and wonderful breeze.. I got my eye on him today man lol..He keeps sneeking around the corner now as I am typing on the blog to see if he is still in trouble for taking Mom out so much..slickster =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is officially on!! lol Watch your back missy! and if your computer comes up missing...well I had nothing to do with that...

Erika said...

LOL whatever do you mean little sister? Hmmm? You know I like to photograph everything man!!!Oh and if the computer comes up missing I know where you live miss missy! LOL (Will be taking my niece and nephew in tow with my computer back)...