1.18.2010

Precious


Don't get me wrong..I LOVE all my nieces and nephews..but this little one right here gets me right in the heart..He is such a loveable affectionate baby!! He always comes to me and when he does he hugs me oh so tight!! Just love it! Oh and he is a "HAM" for the camera lol..He's gonna be my little model (He just doesn't know it yet) but from all of the pictures I have taken of him he does not mind at all..Its so funny when the flash from the camera starts, he comes CLOSER to the camera instead of backing away from it like "Auntie get my good side" LOL..I had to take a picture of him while he was sleeping though, I just couldn't resist how PRECIOUS he looked..this is one that my sister will be able to look back on when he is in his teen years lol..and the pic below is just a glimpse of what a character he is when I start clicking away...too much!

No comments: