1.06.2010

My Oh So Cute Boots...Made Me Blow out my Knee!!


So Monday I go to work thinking oh it's not so cold and I wear these capris with open toe dress shoes..Of course everybody at work thought that I was "insane" because it was like 50 degrees out and I froze my butt off! So lesson learned. So I thought..So yesterday I go to work dressed much better with my black boots that I love (bought them instead of the walking shoes I was supposed to buy that day) and was feeling alot warmer. So I go home for lunch to walk my little man and as I am going down my 3 flights of steps I hear something POP in my knee on the side! and Saks is looking at me like "What's wrong Mom? Hurry up I gotta go potty!" LOL and then all the way through his walk my knee is sounding like Rice Krispies lol..So yeah now my knee is swollen like a huge melon and it hurts to walk on it..Dang You Oh So Cute Boots....

No comments: