12.30.2009
Uggggh Pee Stains
Okay so I'm cleaning up my crib because my mother is coming over and Saks is right behind me as always step for step. I'm watching my Will and Grace you know while I'm doing my "thang" vacumming and whatnot. So anyway as I'm vacumming I'm thinking because the sun is shining oh so bright that I still had a glare in my eye as I'm looking at the carpet because I KNOW I don't see two YELLOW pee stains in my carpet!!!! and of course as I look up Saks looks at me and goes RUNNING to his crate! LOL Man they know when they are in trouble don't they? Needless to say I had to use my good old Spot Shot and clean them and then I put some diluted vinegar over the spot as I was told by my sister to mask it so that he won't come back to it..I know they are going to have "occasional" accidents but man..I gotta keep my eye on him..Look how sneaky he looks here as if he is saying HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment