12.27.2009

Saks 5th Ave.


Hello Blog..oh how I have neglected you soooooo...Well since my last post I said I was going to go to the Pet Adoption to see if I could find a pet and guess who I found???? His name is Saks 5th Ave. (Yes he is named after the store)..AND I LOVE HIM!!! He is a 7 yr. old Yorkie and he is the best! and I am very fortunate to have adopted him. At first I was looking for a puppy because I wanted to raise him/her the way I wanted to. Well when I got to the adoption, I went all the way in the back where this lady had about four puppies at the top. Well this lady had both of her sons "blocking" the crate where no one could get to the puppies!! After trying several times to get through, I gave up and went around to the other side and that's where I noticed Saks. He was so friendly to everyone that walked up to him licking them to death LOL (oh and he still does that ALOT!) so I asked about him and no one had put in an application for him so I did and guess what? The lady with the two sons were too late for the puppies and they tried to come around and ask about Saks but it was too late!! (HAHA, oops that sounds a little evil doesn't it? but hey they shouldn't have did what they did..but at the same time I wouldn't have met Saks so in a way THANK YOU for what you did!) So yeah I got my little man and I love him....

No comments: