12.28.2009

Disney World and My Lil Man's Bed









I forgot to mention I took my nieces to Disney World last month. We had a blast. We got there about 10am and didn't leave until about 9:30. My feet were killing me!!! We ended up having to wait for TWO hours to ride my favorite ride (Space Mountain) because they were having technical difficulties. Everyone was restless but hey I didnt mind, I would much rather them find out what the problem is and wait. Especially since that whole ride is in the DARK lol..but it was worth the wait. I love Disney World.





Saks LOVES his new bed that I bought for him. He's so cute. I thought he would prefer his crate but he got used to the bed right away. I call him my little stalker because he is always right behind me everywhere I go step for step literally! I don't know how many times I have almost stepped on him because I forget that he is right behind me! and he's so LITTLE! At least now when I am watching tv he will go right over to his bed and relax or go to sleep. He still likes his crate too. I always leave the door open to it and when he gets tired of the bed he will go into his crate and fall right to sleep. I'm telling you, I am so fortunate to have adopted such a good dog! Love you Saks!

No comments: