12.07.2013

Where Have I Been??

Sooo..ummm..yeah...Every now and then I will remember that I have a blog of my own when I am stalking I mean visiting other people's blogs and I remember that I have not been on mine in a while and I want it to stay current so that I can look back at all of my memories. So after saying all of that and realizing that it is the going on the second week of December and the year is almost over and I have maybe done 8 posts (LOLOLOL) I am going to try to do better in 2014. I love making, keeping, sharing and scrapbooking memories (I get it from my momma)And I need to pick up where I left off. That being said, What have I been up to lately?
Well let's see...I have a mother who I LOVE DEARLY that I have been helping take care of who has not been in the best health this year (I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!)and I have been continuously trying to finish my degree (I'm going to keep chipping away until I get it done I'm DETERMINED!)and I have a loving and understanding husband who is so supportive and shows me what true love is (LOVE YOU BABE!)all while working full-time and trying to lose weight and have a baby! (Whew! that was a mouthful). I think next year I am going to try to document most of that along with picking back up my Project Life scrapbooking. I also want to create some photobooks with either BLURB or Shutterfly next year as well. (DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!!). So until my next POST Peace OUT!!! SMOOCHES!

No comments: