Eating: Bacon and a Bagel w/cream cheese
Drinking: Coffee (with too much sugar! but YUMM)
Watching: Nothing i'm online filling this out lol
Reading: My textbook Business Data Networks and Security
Listening to: You're My Lady - D'Angelo
Wearing: PJs for the past four days unless I leave my apartment. Different ones each day though - don't worry.
Feeling: So-So...these iron tablets have been giving me alot more energy lately
Needing: Sleep and to finish my classes. Will be so glad when the semester is over!!
Wishing: I could sit and be with my mom everyday and hear her voice. Also, to be able to scrapbook and catch up on all my photos.
Hoping: To get alot more accomplished while i'm off. There are alot of things that I want to do around the house. Today I think I will make some homemade stuffing from a recipe I got off the Internet.
Thinking: It's almost time for my end of the year break! Two weeks off! Whoop Whoop! What will I do? What will I do?
Enjoying: Being home for a couple of days just resting and not worrying about being in the Black Friday traffic.
Loving: Burning candles all day long and making my house smell yummy. Also, having my Yorkie curled up under me everyday because he is happy that I am home.
Looking Forward To: Celebrating my parents Annniversary this year after the scare that we got earlier this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment