2.17.2013

Our Trip to SeaWorld 2013


So we both needed a break from the day to day work and stuff, so I planned a trip for a weekend to Orlando and also to go to SeaWorld. We had so much fun, even got to spend a night with my parents at their resort.

Here I am standing in front of the pretty flamingos
Taking pictures before the show starts

SHAMU! SHAMU! I was so excited to see the show

Mark and I after the show. We did not get splashed! WhooHoo!

Mark touching the stingrays

One of the stingrays as they were swimming around.

Our trip was so much fun that we ended up upgrading to season passes so that we can go back again and again this year. I know we definitely will be going back because you cannot take everything in that they have to offer in one day. I missed some of the shows that I wanted to watch and Mark only got on one rollercoaster ride, so we definitely will be going back.

No comments: