Okay so I while back I did a post about trying to have a family. We are currently still on our journey. I have had so many tests, surgeries, doctor appointments, pills to take, injections to take that it is starting to take a toll on me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up because I'm going to continue until we have a family or until I can say in my mind that I, We did everything possible to make it happen. Yesterday I had to have another HSG test done (where they make sure that your tubes are still open) because I had surgery last year to open them and since we still are not pregnant, I wanted to make sure that they had not closed up on me. The good news is that they are still open and we can start trying again next month! Yay...and so the journey continues...


No comments:
Post a Comment