
on Wednesday..It's actually not bad at all. This is what I had for dinner tonight. For breakfast I normally have some egg whites with mushroom and scallions, then for a snack a have a mozzarella cheestick, then for lunch I will have chicken with broccoli and sometimes the same thing for dinner with some Jello for dessert. Even though its only been 3 days I can already feel a difference in the way my pants feel. The book says you lose weight in your stomach area first (Whoo Hoo! Cuz that's where I need it LOL).
Anyway, I lost my exercise buddy, she moved out of state last week, so I'm by myself. It's okay though at first I lost my motivation last week, but then I realized I am strong by myself and that I have done it before and I can do it again. Which made me pick up the South Beach Diet book and start from scratch..
No comments:
Post a Comment