
Sitting here at my desk studying and thinking about how I get my creativity from my Mom. She has inspired me to do so many great projects, just from watching her as a young girl create things that you just would not believe. To this day I have many items that she has created and I will always have them and cherish them. I remember when she used to decorate t-shirts and pants and even shoes. Then she moved on to potting planters and plates and canvases just to name a few. It was funny I have always loved to scrapbook, but it wasn't until I was invited to a Making Memories party back in the 90's did I REALLY pick up my scrapbooking desire even more! Well as I started buying papers and supplies and they started opening up scrapbooking stores, one day I asked my mom would she like to come with. She was like "Well, I'll go but I don't think they would have anything in there that would interest me." Ha! That was all she wrote!! She has been hooked and going with me ever since! LOL..It turns out that the same things that I use to scrapbook, she can use in whatever she creates too which lately has become greeting cards (Wow Mom, you are truly talented) Anyway, starting to ramble here, just wanted to say thanks Mom for giving me your creative side. YOU ROCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment