Did my first workout today, haven't been working out in a while. Wanted to see if my knee could take the treadmill again. Last time I tried I was in pain for weeks, but today I did pretty well. YAY!! I was working it with my iPod on jamming to my music. I was the only one in the gym at the time so I was kinda singing out loud while I was working out LOL..Gonna try it again tommorow :)

Okay I know my hands are not supposed to be on the bar, but I had to balance myself while taking a picture of myself on the treadmill, didn't want to go flying across the room..now that would have been a sight! LOL

I did 45 min for my first time, almost walked 2.5 miles..WHOO HOO! gonna do this for about a week and then work up to 60 min the following week..Pray for me!!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment