7.10.2010

My trip to Jacksonville with Mom...

Enjoyed today with Mom..took her to her Dr.'s appointment in Jacksonville today. Normally while I wait for her to be seen by the dr., I would go to Hobby Lobby or to my other two favorite scrapbook places. However within the past three months, two out of the three have closed for good!! I'm losing SO MANY of my scrapbook stores man!!! Anyway, so I google on my blackberry for any stores left in the Jacksonville area and low and behold I find one! Whoo Hoo! I called right away and she said they would be open until 8 pm. She gave me the directions and I was on my way! Needless to say I enjoyed shopping there. I did good though. I walked out spending only $10 in the store! (That is VERY GOOD for me LOL) All in all it was a good day. Thanks Mom! =)

P.S. I asked Mom to take a picture of me in front of the store and both times she caught me while I was pointing at her asking if she was ready to take the picture LOL

No comments: