
Went to my niece's graduation on Friday and I was soooooo happy that I got there two hours early because we got great seats! Although they didn't let us in until one hour before and we were out in the blazin sun cookin like chickens at Popeyes..Here is her Mom waiting patiently with me while we are sweating waiting to get in..

And here is her mom and Grandma taking a picture before going inside the stadium

Although I was glad I got to see her up close to take pictures, I realized that I need to invest in some more camera equipment because they turned off the majority of the lights and I was so disappointed that I did not have a better flash with me to take pictures.






After the graduation we drove to Clearwater to a restaurant called Bahama Breeze which is out on the water. It was my first time going and it was a pretty nice restaurant.





No comments:
Post a Comment