6.01.2010

Oh if only I...


could go to sleep!! Aaaaaahhh! Okay so stayed up with Sierra until like 2 am Sunday night because of course we had today off. Paid for it this morning when I had to get up at 6:30 to walk Saks. Oh and the fact that I gave my bed UP so that the girls could sleep in it, but NO my youngest niece Sierra wanted to sleep on the couch with Auntie instead of the comfortable bed LOL..after giving in to the PERFECT pouting my niece had going on, I agreed to let her sleep on the couch with me as long as she did NOT KICK me in her sleep. Well she held true to her promise, she didn't kick..HOWEVER she rolled over on TOP of Auntie and I had to perform some new NINJA move I made up myself to get from under her so that I could walk my dog this morning LOLOLOL..So about 5pm I needed a nap and just gave into it..And now of course you guessed it, I CANT SLEEP!! Why do I do this to myself? I took 2 Advil PM's and they have not kicked in yet, that or the Sprite I just drank did not help..Oh well the lights are going off anyway and I'm going to stare at the inside of my eyelids for the rest of the night. Good night BLOG =)

No comments: