
Okay so I still can't leave the house yet, so I have slowly been trying to collect some more scrapbook stuff and learn more about photography since I purchased my new camera. Came across this book from Memory Makers that came out in 2007 called Flip, Spin and Play. Had never heard of it before, but then I saw this cute video that shows some of the things you can do in your scrapbook to make it more creative and interactive. Reminds me of when I started scrapbooking back in 1990 when there were pop-ups and slides and pictures you had to look underneath to find out more information, etc. It seems like it is slowly going back to that point or they are just recylcling it kinda like they do with fashion or hair-do's that come and go. Anyway, can't wait to get my book because I found it at a good price. Normally it goes for $22 at Michaels and I found it on Ebay for 2.44 (Hopefully, it will be in good condition when I get it LOL).
1 comment:
Make me one of these. In all your free time. XOXOXO
Post a Comment