5.23.2009
Rain, Rain Go Away
Please come back some other day...Man it has been raining all day for the past two weeks. I'm happy in a way because we need it, but sometimes it becomes to depressing because all it makes me want to do is sleep. I'm starting to feel much better though from the surgery so that's a plus but the Dr. AND MOM wont let me drive yet..feel like i'm on punishment or restriction and i'm a 36 year old woman dangit..LOL oh well, I know it's for the best in the long run (me saying that in my whining voice of course :) Anyway, man I am loving eBay right now (i'm sure it's loving me too) I am finding all of my books that I would normally pay for in the store for way way cheaper and getting them at a really fast turnaround too (which reminds me, crap I gotta go leave feedback) BBL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment