1.08.2009

Much Better...


Okay today was MUCH better :). Although the lines were still quite long, the stress of it all was not there today. The students seemed more content and the staff is pretty happy that the weekend is in sight. And boy did I stress eat this week. Ugggh, will definitely start my diet on Monday. But the bookstore ordered this new Sweet Tea by Coca-Cola called Gold Peak and it is sooooooo good! My friend Liz introduced me to it and I think I have bought a bottle every single freakin day this week!! LOL..they are running out of it like crazy because so many people love it. Man, I need to start my water regime but this is going to make it hard..Would like to reach my goal weight before my birthday in September, which I feel is doable (lol is that a word). Anyway, will have to come up with a plan so that I can fit into these clothes that are in the back of my closet..

No comments: