Man, I am STILL TIRED!! LOL..I have got to get my body back on track before I go back to work on Monday because it is going to be soooo busy! Registration starts for all of our Cross-Enrolled and Transient Students at the College and they are normally there at 6am waiting to get into classes that are already closed and we have to give them the bad news. That's the only part I do not like about it, but as the week goes on it gets a little better. Couldn't find my glasses this morning, so I found my gray contacts and decided to put them on, only to find out that my RIGHT eye did NOT want to take the contact!! So of course I had to take a picture because it was getting so frustrating and I had to make light of it. Ugggh one more day...
1.03.2009
Man, I am STILL TIRED!! LOL..I have got to get my body back on track before I go back to work on Monday because it is going to be soooo busy! Registration starts for all of our Cross-Enrolled and Transient Students at the College and they are normally there at 6am waiting to get into classes that are already closed and we have to give them the bad news. That's the only part I do not like about it, but as the week goes on it gets a little better. Couldn't find my glasses this morning, so I found my gray contacts and decided to put them on, only to find out that my RIGHT eye did NOT want to take the contact!! So of course I had to take a picture because it was getting so frustrating and I had to make light of it. Ugggh one more day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment