9.15.2012

So What Have We Been Up to Lately?

Yes blog, I have been missing in action again. Had to much stuff going on that I didn't have time to come on here and post. So what have I been up to lately? For one I accepted a new position a couple of months ago, finished up taking my classes for that semester, moved to a new place all while trying to keep my sanity in place! Things are starting to calm down a little bit so I thought I would post again. I can't wait until next month when I get to take a week's vacation to Hilton Head!! Whoop Whoop! Will definitely need the relaxation from the beach and the resort. Can't wait~~
I had to post the picture above because I thought it was so cute how Saks curled up on Mark's lap to go to sleep. He just started doing that to us recently laying on our laps. Ahhhhh, my little old man is so cute...

No comments: