
I have been SO BUSY and you have been neglected once again. I think this is only my second post for this month and January is almost over!! I am taking two classes again this semester and I can already tell how it's going that you might be neglected just a little bit more. I will try and blog at least three to four times a week BUT there is no guarantee! Anywhoo, I have been wanting to get back into my scrapbooking again (It always seems like everytime I start a new class THEN I want to scrapbook all of a sudden LOLOL). But I purchased Project Life by Becky Higgins to help me with the process. It is so cool! I like the thought of creating a page a day for the whole year. Me actually accomplishing this is something totally different. I can't wait for it to arrive, I'm so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment