12.06.2008

Nothing Much To Talk About


Today is Saturday and I am so glad. Only two more weeks and I get two weeks off from work. Woohoo! That's the great thing about working at a College, you get off the same days the students do. Anyway, today I think I am going to do some scrapbooking. I am trying to finish a complete album by the end of this month. I am tired of being a scrapbook "collector" In other words, I go to the scrapbook stores or any craft store, see all these amazing papers, embellishments, etc and buy them and end up storing them away and not doing anything with them. Next thing you know I am going through them trying to give some away because I feel I cant use them. Well not anymore. My goal is to do at least two pages a week and complete an album this month. I LOVE the new magazine that just came out by Simple Scrapbooks. Just when you think things have slowed down with scrapbooking, they come with something else amazing. So after I complete my regular album, I will definitely being trying some of the ideas in this magazine!

No comments: